Île d’Orléans is well known in the summer season as the “Garden of Quebec”, but what about the winter season?
Discover it with us at Domaine Orleans.
This activity will teach you about apple farming and the transformation of its products into alcohol.
The package is offered in 2 very different atmospheres: by day, or evening for the more adventurous.
This package includes :
- Equipment rental
- Guided treck
- A light snack with hot cider
- Exterior bonfire (if temperature permits)
- Visit of the cider mill
- Product tasting
- A bottle of the cider of your choice
What you’ll experience during the activity:
- Arrival on the Domain; we put our snowshoes on
- Departure for a hike through the orchards filled with apple trees full of frozen apples (in preparation for ice cider)
- Visit of the igloo and other interpretations of nature in the forest and blueberry
- Short break at the Cidrerie
- Snowshoeing down the river with the historical interpretation of the island
- Hike back to the cider house
- Hot cider served around the outdoor fire accompanied by our famous legends
- Tasting of our ciders and cocktails (mix) inside our fabulous Lounge
- Tour of our cider house and explanation of the production
- Receive a bottle – included in the package
- Free time in the shop
* Snowshoes and headlamps are included but you can use your own if you prefer *
Duration of the activity: 3 hours
- 20% discount for 6 adults and more
- 25% discount for groups of 12 personnes and more
* This activity is for people 18 years old and over
Schedule: Depending on conditions
- Thursday (evening) 6:00
- Friday (evening) 6:00
- Saturday (day and evening) 1:00 and 6:00
- Sunday (day) 1:00
* A minimum of 6 people is required for the activity to take place
* Please book your place by phone 418-932-2770 (minimum 24 hours in advance)
It is very easy to find your way to us, you simply have to turn right at the traffic lights at the entrance of the Ile d’Orleans, the area is exactly 1 km from the lights!